HTC Mobiles by Telenor
Telenor introduces 04 HTC Mobiles in Pakistan with free internet, email and car charger. Features, FAQ, other terms and conditions are given on Telenor's website but ironically prices of these handsets are not given on Telenor website. I also searched internet to find prices but failed so I contacted Telenor via email to get prices. Below I am sharing prices of all these HTC Mobiles with you.
|HTC Mobiles by Telenor|
What are prices of HTC Mobiles by Telenor?
Following are four mobiles and there prices, as given by Telenor Customer RelationsOfficer in an email:
HTC Explorer Rs.16,000
HTC Wildfire S Rs.23,000
HTC EVO 3D Rs.37,000
HTC Sensation XE Rs.50,000
These handsets are available at Telenor Sales and Services Centres.
These mobiles comes with 1 year warranty.
Main Terms and Conditions
- Free internet will be awarded upon activating Telenor EDGE unlimited Add-On as the charges for this Add-On i.e. Rs. 500 will be waived off.
- Free internet for 3 months comes with 2GB bundle. After 2GB limit, Rs.5 per MB rate will be applied.
- Free internet is only for individuals and not for companies.
- Free internet will be provided after 2nd, 4th and 6th month after HTC Mobile purchase. You must continue to subscribe 2GB bundle to avail free internet offer for selected months.
- Telenor will waive off the charges of internet however government taxes will be applied.
- Car charger will be offered to the customers till the stock lasts.
- These handsets are only available to Telenor Postpaid customers.
Zong, Mobilink and Ufone are pioneers in offering mobile handsets with bundle offers while Telenor and Warid are also giving mobile bundle offers to their customers. Though it is a very good news that Telenor comes into this race but after taking a in depth review of this offer, it is very clear that these are not competitive rates and offer of free internet and free car charger is also very complex and dubious.
Bundle offers should be more attractive and clear. Moreover handset prices should be competitive to open market as in developed countries, cellular service provider companies offers mobile phones with bundle offers at much lower prices than open market.