Find complete step by step GPRS settings for your personal computer or Laptop when you want to browse internet websites on your computer or laptop by using your mobile phone's GPRS. Here we will consider Zong as GPRS Service Provider. Follow the following steps:
- Connect your Zong GPRS Enabled Mobile Handset via Cable/ Bluetooth/ Infrared...
- Click on Control Pannel from your Start Menu.
- Double Click on "Phone and Modem Options"
- Click on Modem Option
- Select your phone data Modem and Click on "Properties"
- Select 115200 as "Maximum Speed" and click on "Advanced" tab
- Type following string in "Extra Initialization Command"
- Click OK and you have set up your Zong GPRS enabled handset as Modem.
Dial Up Connection Settings:
- Open "Network Connections" from the Control Pannel in the Start Menu.
- Click on "Create A New Connection"
- Click on "Next"
- Select "Connect to Internet"
- Select "Set up My Connection Manually"
- Select "Connect Using A Dial up Modem"
- Type "Zong GPRS" in IPS Name and press "Next Button"
- Type *99***1# in Phone Number and click on Next button
- Leave User Name and Password blank and click on Next Button
- Select "Add Shortcut to This Connection to My Desktop" and click on Next
- A Shortcut to Zong GPRS will be displayed on Desktop.
- Now Click on Shortcut and then Click on "Dial"
- Within Moment connection to internet will be established. Enjoy Internet....